It has been mentioned before that it might be a good idea for me to assemble my various speaking gigs and appearances and what have you into a single page that a person might see and read and click on and whatever.
Here it is!
- Wednesday, September 14, 7:00pm: #iLoveMG event – Anderson’s Bookshop, LaGrange, IL Location. Details here.
- Thursday, September 15, 4:30pm: #iLoveMG event – The Book Stall, Winnetka, IL. Details here.
- Friday, September 16, 4:00pm: #iLoveMG event – Boswell Books, Milwaukee, WI. Details here.
- Wednesday, September 21, 6:00pm #iLoveMG event – Wild Rumpus, Minneapolis, MN. Details here.
- Saturday, September 24, 11:00am-4:00pm: The Princeton Children’s Book Festival, Princeton, NJ. Details here.
- Sunday, September 25, 1:00pm: Clinton Book Shop, Clinton, NJ. Details here.
- Monday, September 26, 4:30 pm: #iLoveMG PARTY! I’ll be there with Tracey Baptiste and Adam Shaughnessy. WORD Bookstore, Jersey City, NJ. Details here.
- Tuesday, September 27, 4:00 pm: Community Bookstore, Brooklyn, NY. Details here.
- Tuesday, October 4: Watermark Books, Wichita, KS
- Thursday, October 6, 4:30 pm – Novel Neighbor. Details here.
- Friday, October 7, The Heartland Fall Forum Breakfast, Minneapolis, MN.
- October 13, Chippewa Valley Book Festival. Details here.
- October 15, Twin Cities Book Festival, MN State Fair Grounds. Details here.
- Wednesday, November 9, 7pm: Panel Discussion on Women in the Arts at Magers & Quinn Bookstore, Minneapolis.
- November 17-20 Miami Book Fair.
- February 25, 3-5pm 90-Second Newbery Film Festival – I’ll be co-hosting the event with the most excellent James Kennedy at the Minneapolis Central Library in the Pohlad Hall. The event is free and open to all.
- May 1, State Library of Iowa Kids First Conference.